Solo and Ensemble Performance:
She performs and provides entertainment as a solo harpist, or in an ensemble with flute, cello or voice. The three types of harps she plays are the classic orchestral style harp, the mid-size Celtic harp, and the portable ‘lap’ harp which she uses for strolling--up close and personal—among her audience.
The popular KuBanks duo, consisting of Carolyn and her professional cellist husband, George Banks, plays both classical and popular music.
Carolyn also performs as a singer with her harp. Her song repertoire includes folk, Celtic, sing-along music, and holiday music. She also uses her voice and harp for meditative, healing, or relaxation settings. This she has done for retreats, church services, and for individuals and families.
Types of Events
- weddings and anniversaries
- sacred services and ceremonies
- funerals and memorial services
- hospital and hospice healing and transition settings
- senior residence and nursing home functions
- for receptions -- art openings, dinners, outdoor events and many others
Carolyn takes requests of your favorite music, outside of her repertoire, for a minimal additional fee.
Get the Flash Player to see this player.